Our Legislative Award recipients were honored, encouraged, and grateful. Click here to view the evening's photo gallery!
In my challenge, I spoke about legacy to the future architects of public policy. I reminded pastors, lawmakers, and business leaders that there is no success without a successor. I emphasized the need to arrange building blocks for the next generation to build upon LFF’s Legacy.
A special "Thank You" to all of our Gala sponsors!
The feedback was off the charts:
- “You were on fire tonight! I’ve never been more grateful to serve!” – Shane Nicaud, NOLA Food Brokers
- "Great job tonight - your comments were inspiring.” – Stephen Waguespack, LABI
- “Wonderful evening—thank you, Karen and I were honored and blessed by being there! Your leadership is stellar.” – Pastor Tommy and Karen Middleton
- “FABULOUS event! Uplifting, inspiring and hopeful Congratulations gentlemen.” – Royal Alexander, Esq.
- “Absolutely amazing in every way. Everyone seemed to really feel God's anointing over the evening. We're so proud of what you've accomplished through perseverance. God is smiling on LFF.” – Ricky and Robin Wright, former LFF Board Members,
Library Concedes – DQST booted from the Lafayette public library!
Following public outcry and massive opposition at several public meetings, the Lafayette Public Library has moved its Drag Queen Story Time! The event will now be hosted at a local community college away from most 3-6-year old children.
This is a victory for pastors and community leaders who spoke out and showed up in opposition to Drag Queen Story Hour! The great news is that families visiting the library will not stumble upon a hyper-sexualized situation. There is more work to be done with the Library personnel and the Community College – so stay tuned!
Please pray for God's will to be accomplished as the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings go forward! May God's will be done!
Louisiana Family Forum